Monday, February 28, 2005

songaday volume 3 #28

have fiscally responsible fun with: the grown up song

i think it is rather clear that i am amusing myself quite a bit at the end, here. for anyone keeping track, there is some pretty uncharacteristic vocal overimpedance, but i just had to keep those performances. let's see...i'm very excited for thursday's monsterface. did i mention that show?

and tired. but good tired, you know?
so. here's how it falls out. songaday ends march 2. monsterface rocks march 3. then i travel to portland oregon with my best friends to see my best friend. for a vacation! yay.

just two more, gang. i can safely say that, for me at least, it has been a very exciting songaday thus far. but we're not done yet...

i know your secret,


Anonymous said...

I know it's probably annoying that I never offer criticisms, but frankly I'm just no good at it. I'm no music or art major or nothin'. I really like this song. And for what it's worth, I'm going to tell you that. I really like this song. Yay.

marty said...

no way is that annoying, andywade.
i have no criticism of you, either. just that you are completely and totally yay.


ryanne hodson said...

i love your vocals in this song
less screamy punk rock style
or rather
that's combined with another style
are you the only one singing on this?
i just find it a lot more dynamic than normal.
i like it a lot.

Anonymous said...

i think that this is my new favorite song.

Anonymous said...

lucas told me to listen to this song, and boy he wasn't kidding. this song is the reason you are a good person.