Tuesday, February 22, 2005

songaday volume 3 #22

avian flu presente: two ducks

back to the small.
i am sick. despite this (or because of it), i actually created this entirely other crazy and grande song. that i didn't like. so then i made this. and i don't really know what to make of it. perhaps because of the nyquil.

and then also i made an alternate version with a chorus singing "look back and quack" at the end and then a professor going,"fredericka! you must never look back! i saw that!"
but then i uploaded what i thought was that version and it was this one, this more paired down one. and i liked it better this way. so there you have it.

look back and quack.

needs help getting zees,
lovemarty

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that if I listened to this songaday business, I sure wouldn't want to comment. commenting is hard. even though marty makes AN ENTIRE SONG every single day, he probably doesn't want to know what I think about them. he probably just puts them up here on this site so that no one will enjoy them. it's a thankless job. he knew that going into it. and plus, I'm shy. really shy. and I’m a bad writer. and speller. and I have a roast in the oven, so I don't have the time. especially if I’m sick or in Maine or drunk or really overworked and tired. I’ll just keep listening to these songs and let him wonder. he's a man of mystery, after all. and he's such a nice guy, that I’m sure he doesn't mind.

love,
someone who listens almost every day. just like all those other people. though you wouldn't know it.

Anonymous said...

I like your songs marty.
-AW

Mara said...

I just found this blog, and I have to say good for you! It would be really hard to come up with an entirly new song (tune and lyrics and _everything_...@_@) Every Day... O_O Good for you! XD

Second, not a bad job on the songs! XD (In my option at least), you have a rather strange style (but that means it's orgonal! XD), but pretty good! XD

How do you record them? With like a microphone connected to your computer or what? And how about the insterments? How do you do that?
I'd be interested in it cause I sing myself...but the only way I've found to put my songs (not origonal ones though, sadly) up were audio posts, and those have like long distance fee's and everything else... ^^0 So answer soon please! XD

Good day, and good job! XD

marty said...

mara-
thanks for listening and commenting.
if you'd like to know more in depth sorts of things about equipment and such, just e-mail me at marty@martystuff.com

i also very much like that i am origonal. that is like a crazy awesome new shape.
lovemarty