Friday, October 29, 2004

songaday volume 2 #29

wellity here goes house all red (already)

by dumbledore's beard that's a dark song. and the first and only song made in the morning. because i have to run to work and then right to a party rock show at 217 lamartine in jp near stony brook that YOU should come to. this song was not done with halloween intent, it just came out. and it's all dark and stuff. and that's a'okay! i have been really kicking myself in the lyrical pants lately, really trying to work stuff over. that may sound like a joke, since a large part of this song consists of me saying,"paint can," but it's true. since "sock puppet" i've really wanted some stuff that at least had some more lyrical girth in my own head.

okay!

gots to work, gots to rock. one more to go, can't believe it!
lovemarty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i kept thinking of david bowie.
if i were david bowie, i would want to cover this song. this is a fantastic something.
~mae

alena said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word halloween, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.